Monday, May 4, 2009

Online dating?

This whole online dating thing:


Has anyone really meet there ture love on them? I'm not looking to online date so let me that point clear :P


I was just interested in any succses sotries or horror stories from it.


And with any answer if you could please leave the website name that would be much help!


I'm doing a project for college on this subject.





Thank you :)

Online dating?
I met my current boyfriend online....he's the most wonderful thing that has happened to me in years. This took a lot of time and effort however....you cant give up...I probably went on over 50 dates before I met him....and he traveled across the continent to meet me the first time! we are now living together and very much in love. If we both hadn't been a little crazy and very adventurous, we'd never have met! Sometimes in life you just have to go for it. It's paid off for us at least! I think online dating is fine-you meet people you'd never ordinarily meet in your day to day existance....and who ever said your perfect match was going to live right next door anyway????
Reply:yes..I met my current bf online. We have now been together for 6 months. I've definitely found the love of my life. In fact, I didn't expect to meet someone online, but some good dating services really work.. haha.. We plan on moving into an apartment together in a year and a half, when my college will let.. btw, i am goth but he isn't..we met on Gothicsoulmate.com .. cool. huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment