Monday, May 4, 2009

Online dating?

So I joined an online dating site as part as an extra credit project. In the process, I met someone who I enjoyed talking with. A while ago, I met him and had dinner. In person, I really didn't like him (nothing at all to do with his appearance). He kinda had this pretentious feel about him. I knew he was more on the intelligent side then most, but he really had this stereotypical ivy-league vibe going on. Anyway, before I left to go home, he kissed me, only he missed slightly because I kinda pulled back. Quite a shock to me because this was the first time we met in person. Now, part of me wants to just keep chatting with him online since I still enjoy doing so. And a small part of me, wants to go out again and make out with him. Why? Because I've kissed guys, but I've never made out with one and I'd like to experiment and practice. I don't want to lead him on though.





Just as a reference, I'm in college and I've just been a really shy person when it comes to guys and dating

Online dating?
It sounds almost like you just want to use him (either for conversation or experimentation). If you intend to keep things going with him, I'd at least allude to what you want from him. Who knows, maybe that's all he really wants from you too.
Reply:I prefer the smaller dating sites and the niche sites. I recommend trying





http://www.hotwomenrichmen.com

invisalign

No comments:

Post a Comment