Monday, May 4, 2009

Online Dating?

I'm about to give up on the conventional means of finding a girlfriend. I simply can't find someone with the qualities I'm looking for. I only attract the sort of person who I am incompatible with. I'm looking for a nonevangelical Christian girl who doesn't drink or smoke, has never done drugs, and is a virgin. Instead, I've managed to attract a girl who realized she was a lesbian one week after we started dating, a girl who is probably a prep, and another who IS a prep, parties a lot, and might not be a virgin (and, for all I know, isn't single and is leading me on). So I'm thinking of online dating, since I have had no luck finding someone compatible with me so far. (I'm 19 and in college.) But I feel like doing online dating would make me a loser. It's the only way to find people up to my standards, but I feel that it's cowardly. Also, what are the odds I'd find someone in my area, and my age? I'll only go for someone 6 months in either direction of my age. What should I do

Online Dating?
Wow, not too picky are ya?lol. I think you should look into a christian dating website. They do exist. I doubt you will find those qualities on any other dating site. I can't see a girl like that being on one of those.
Reply:lol,same situation here


I haven't succeeded yet,but maybe u should lower your requirements a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment