Monday, May 4, 2009

Online Dating?

A girl i met online and I started dating 2 weeks ago and we both are hitting it off and we really like each other. It seems every time i try to be affectionate it made her uncomfortable. She tells me she just feel awkward because she is normally friends with the guy before she starts dating them and with me it seems we jumped right into a relationship. How can I get her to feel more comfortable and get past the simple "peck" kiss goodnight?

Online Dating?
My fiance and I were actually in a similar situation as you. It took a little bit of time, but once we knew plenty about each other and felt comfortable with one another it worked out fine. Just be patient with her. Do and talk about some things she likes to help her feel more at ease with you. Develope that trust and friendship within the relationship, then things will begin to progress.
Reply:take a break buddy and realize that she doesn't want to move that fast. if you push her you will lose her in no time. I've been the girl in that situation before, and the relationship was over before it began. and it probably could have lasted longer had the guy waited to make a move. %26gt;L


No comments:

Post a Comment