Monday, May 4, 2009

Online dating?

I'm about to give up on the conventional means of finding a girlfriend. I simply can't find someone with the qualities I'm looking for. I only attract the sort of person who I am incompatible with. I'm looking for a nonevangelical Christian girl who doesn't drink or smoke, has never done drugs, and is a virgin. Instead, I've managed to attract a girl who realized she was a lesbian one week after we started dating, a girl who is probably a prep, and another who IS a prep, parties a lot, and might not be a virgin (and, for all I know, isn't single and is leading me on). So I'm thinking of online dating, since I have had no luck finding someone compatible with me so far. (I'm 19 and in college.) But I feel like doing online dating would make me a loser. It's the only way to find people up to my standards, but I feel that it's cowardly. Also, what are the odds I'd find someone in my area, and my age? I'll only go for someone 6 months in either direction of my age. What should I do?

Online dating?
wow those are some good standards. i think im going to find a guy w/ those rules too except catholic instead of christian. i think you should do some community service and that might help you find a nice girl because there aren't really many anymore. that might help you avoid the online dating things cuz it makes you sound desperate. some ppl dont really fit your requirements cuz now ppl are trying to fit in and doing stupid things to be "cool"





funny thing is that i meet your requirements except for one.. im catholic
Reply:hey there! you sound very confusing i think you should go slowly,i mean to say you are just 19 year old you should focus on your study mean time hang out with girl which doesn't suits you it will make you more experiences.you should take it easy,well i am christian too my name is nick name is sarina, but Am older to you so if you don't mind we can be good friends,if you don't agree with me then its fine buddy tc bye

dds

No comments:

Post a Comment