Monday, November 16, 2009

Online dating . . ?

I have been dating this man online for about 3 months. I feel that we are both attracted to one another. We have shared so much about each other that I feel I really know him very well.


However, although he calls me almost daily and we chat regularly with webcam and the lot, he doesn't seem to be in such a hurry to meet me.


Do you think I should be concerned? And how much longer should I wait for him to seriously consider this issue? We live about a state apart.

Online dating . . ?
If you never discussed meeting up till now, I would say give yourself a few more weeks and see what happens.


In case he doesn't step up and say something after you give him a few hints, then he's probably only interested in the online thing.


I would move on if I feel this is less than satisfactory to my goals and after weighing my options.


No comments:

Post a Comment