Monday, November 16, 2009

Online Dating??

Hi,





I finally signed up on an online dating site, and I found a good guy. We've been talking quite a bit, sharing photos, and I find there is a bit of a connection. If we do actually meet, what are your ideas or suggestions on how to make it go smoothly after we've asked soo many questions over the internet already...I might find it hard to keep a conversation going!

Online Dating??
I have never got into online dating, but if its your first time meeting them in person, you could start it off with "Its so good to see you in person" Compliment his looks, guys love that just as much as girls. Try meeting at a resturant, so that you can take about what you like and dislike on the menu. If things get weird, just bring up something you talked about online. Dont know if this will help you, but I've never online dated


No comments:

Post a Comment