Monday, November 16, 2009

Online Dating.?

I met a girl online and we have been talking for about a week. One night she started talking about sex and how hot she thought I am and and ended up having phone sex. Since then she has been talking sex a lot. I have offered to met her and she said she wanted to met. We live about 2 hours away from each other. Today we chatting online and I asked if she wanted to meet and she said she did but did not know if she wanted a lot of sex right now. I asked what she did want and she said she did not want anything serious right now and I told her that I don't want anything serious right now either. She agreed its good we on same page. The ? is, is this chick looking for some NSA sex or just to hang out and have fun. I mean she says how hot I am and that she does want me but then will say things like this today.

Online Dating.?
then meet her and see what she's like. if you both wanna date each other then date. whose stopping you?
Reply:Give me her # if you have an issuse with her NSAS!


No comments:

Post a Comment