Friday, April 16, 2010

Online Dating: Detailed Answers Needed?

I'm a male college student, and I have been considering online dating recently. There seems to be nobody in my area who meets my moral standards or shares my interests. Maybe it's because I'm too serious (both about life in general and about relationships in particular), but there seems to be nobody who is morally or personally compatible with me. Therefore, I think I will try out online dating. I read about OKCupid and eHarmony, which are both free matchmaking sites. Are either of these a good idea for someone who is an intellectual, Christian, extremely conservative, looking for long-term relationships EXCLUSIVELY, and not flirty or looking for someone flirty? Also, it probably doesn't matter...but I'm 19. Even so, like I said, I'm having problems. It's not that I'm unattractive (TONS of girls think I'm "cute" or "adorable"), I'm not out of shape (I get plenty of activity), and I am not some freak (I have plenty of friends). That said, please give me some advice!

Online Dating: Detailed Answers Needed?
There are other reasons why you shouldn't be Christian and extremely conservative.





Anyway, I have no idea of the effectiveness of online dating, but I suggest you go to any Christian and extremely conservative activities near you. You may have to get far enough away from your college that the activity won't have many college students because they seem to be more less religious and more liberal in general.
Reply:Online dating is fun and very effective. Okcupid is a very wonderful site with personality text and compatibility test all for 100% free. eHarmony is not one hundred 100% free. You are just 19 and if you are looking for a long-term relationship that's actually questionable. Most dating sites that are serious matchmakers will consider our age and even users will also want to question your age but then that shouldn't discourage you. You can give Yahoo personals a try, since we are already here in Yahoo zone. They have excellent dating tools and services, though it's not free but you get seven days free trial. The best thing about using Yahoo Christian singles is this, if they mess you up, you know where to find Yahoo and bug them. Alternatively you can visit http://kissnRomance.blogspot.com for more dating tips and advice.


Good luck and take care.

root canal

No comments:

Post a Comment