Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Online dating and finding most are full of BS?

Hello I have dated men that I have met through a couple of dating sites. As time goes on I find they really arent serious. Why do men post online personnals unless they are seeking a lasting relationship. The ones I have dated are usually about 45 minutes away and not local since my area doesnt have too many good single men or they dont use online services. I just dont understand why a person would pay for a dating service then see the one they are dating once a week. I undestand work and family obligations but I want a serious companion. The bad thing is that I am being told daily that I am the one they want to be with but I want more than words I want action and a long lasting partner that I can bound with. Isnt that what online dating is for?

Online dating and finding most are full of BS?
i have a few friends that have ended up finding their spouse online....that being said a lot of those online sites are guys just looking for sex. in fact in the dallas/fort worth area where i am often visiting due to my job there is a radio program at night dedicated to tips and ways to get laid with the online dating services...some of those guys have up to ten women at a time that they go out with try to get some action and thats all they want, contrary to their profile
Reply:hi, my name henry contact no 93214014.. dare to date...

implants

No comments:

Post a Comment