Friday, April 16, 2010

Online Dating: Detailed Answers Needed?

I'm a male college student, and I have been considering online dating recently. There seems to be nobody in my area who meets my moral standards or shares my interests. Maybe it's because I'm too serious (both about life in general and about relationships in particular), but there seems to be nobody who is morally or personally compatible with me. Therefore, I think I will try out online dating. I read about OKCupid and eHarmony, which are both free matchmaking sites. Are either of these a good idea for someone who is an intellectual, Christian, extremely conservative, looking for long-term relationships EXCLUSIVELY, and not flirty or looking for someone flirty? Also, it probably doesn't matter...but I'm 19. Even so, like I said, I'm having problems. It's not that I'm unattractive (TONS of girls think I'm "cute" or "adorable"), I'm not out of shape (I get plenty of activity), and I am not some freak (I have plenty of friends). That said, please give me some advice!

Online Dating: Detailed Answers Needed?
Well.. okay, you're probably ~best~ off looking for christian dating sites, since you'll find many more people with your same ideals on there. I personally don't really like those big matching sites, since.. well it's quite hard to find anyone of substance there. But, you might be lucky, who knows. My advise is to find a handful of sites that appeal to you, and use all of them. (I was on about 7-8 when I found the love of my life.)





I wish the best of luck to you!
Reply:I'm not a christian, so I didn't use any of them. http://www.christianpassions.c... and it is completely free. It's pretty easy, though, to just type up "christian dating sites" or "christian personals" and find a ton. You might have to sift through them to find some that are entirely free, however. Report It


crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment