Friday, April 16, 2010

Online Dating w/someone in another state...?

Okay, I've been corresponding with this guy online and telephone since April. We're talking about finally meeting and going out on a date, because we want this to work. He wants me to fly out to where he lives to see him, and he will pay for one way and I'll pay the other way. The thing is, that I'm just getting settled into my new place and I have things I need to get for my home for me and my daughter. He knows this, but offers to help me out with also. So I really can't afford a plane ticket although I do want to go out with him... I'm taking things a step at a time, because I wanna be cautious and make sure I know what I'm getting into before I get into anything. What do you think...any advice or words of wisdom? Can online dating really turn into True Love?

Online Dating w/someone in another state...?
yes!


i met ,my husband on hi5he lived in a different state


he was african im irish/mexican


we are madly in love and i was so cautious too but i swear it was worth it


and i could not picture life without him


online dating works


good luck : )
Reply:wow, for a moment there i thought i was reading a script of 'to catch a predator', until you mentioned your daughter and having a place of your own. why doesn't he go to you? he could get a room and a rental so he could meet you at restaurants or wherever. that way he doesn't know where you live. at the same time all you have to do is get a baby-sitter for a few hours or so. i know moving into a place hurts or bank account so this might be the best way.


as far as true love, i've noticed that the divorce rate is high now a days and that a lot of people are just waiting to settle down. i don't know either of your ages or history so i don't want to make any other suggestions that you might have already thought of. my experience, a relationship is what you make of it. you can do all the talking and set all the rules but your actions are going to tell whither or not you want it. remember, things are usually good in the beginning.......but people do change. there's a difference between your 'wants' and your 'needs'.


No comments:

Post a Comment