Friday, April 16, 2010

Internet/Online 'Dating' Websites for Friendship or Romance: Computer matchup lies w/ so-called real Persons

I'm a 32-year-old, heterosexual male who is single:





I am a subscribed/paid membership, totaling to at l e a s t $400.00 per month, to the following Internet 'dating' sites to “ ‘find’/‘look’/‘seek’ for a ‘love’ mate and experience mutual ‘love’ with this person”:


1. Yahoo.com


2. Match.com


3. True.com


4. Eharmony.com


5. Chemistry.com


6. FriendFinder.com


7. Passion.com


8. BigChurch.com


9. MySpace.com





I place/post photo(s) of myself on my personal ad/profile for each of the websites listed above.








After I read the match’s personal ad/profile, I write and send a different email to each ‘match’ for initiating contact with peer-aged match (the woman or women).





However, I constantly experience that the ‘matched’ person(s)— the peer-aged women--; regardless of race/ethnicity, regardless of her photo or none on her personal ad/profile; that the peer-aged Women do selectively eliminate me-- they do n o t reply to any of my email(s) I sent-- as potentially being her either platonic friend or amorous/romantic partner based upon h e r preference selection of "Her Ideal Person's" traits, such as:


1) Height,


2) Race/ethnicity


3) 'Body type', and


4) Income/Occupation.








A. What is going on with the Online Internet 'Dating'/"Personal Ad" craze/fad or ‘thing’-- "Woman seeks Man"/"Man


seeks Woman"? ? ?





B. Where are the real Woman; n o t the Woman who are fake/'flakes' or n o t those that are " teasers of


written/worded Personal Ads/Profiles, photos, and such)” ? ? ?





C. What is this: “Popularity Contest”, “Flauntiest Teasing”, “Flirtatious but Fickleness/Finickiest” of these


heterosexual peer-aged people; both men and women; with the Internet/Online Dating Website trend or


‘craze’/‘fad’? ? ?

Internet/Online 'Dating' Websites for Friendship or Romance: Computer matchup lies w/ so-called real Persons
i f i was you I would save your money, join some free sites, it has been my experience that there are a lot of scammers on them . i think you are wasting your money. hope you do find some one best of luck alec
Reply:wow, you're spending a LOT of money right now... and some of those sites I believe are partly the reason why you're not getting any results. (hint: they suck)





listen, the only way is to get more results for the money you're investing.





My advice is to cut down on the # of websites you are using to not only save you money, but to up your results and be more efficient.





I'd stick to these:





1. Match


2. myspace


3. eharmoney


4. yahoo





If you do things right, with just 2-3 of those sites, you should have more women than you know what to do with.





Best of luck





Dave M.








Dave M. is author of the best-selling: Insider Internet Dating. Discover how a 32 year old computer geek got 398 dates with beautiful women in 4 years using an embarrassingly simple, ‘Dummy-Proof’ internet dating “Routine” which works nearly every time. Visit: http://www.insiderinternetdating.com/


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. http://www.threesomesites.org/top-5-swinger-dating-sites.html

    ReplyDelete