Friday, April 16, 2010

Hey online dating girls... I've got a question for you.?

Ok, so I gave this online dating thing a try and after dating 3 crappy blind dates I met someone really great. We've really have hit it off and have a great time together. We are around 3 weeks and 9 dates into our little fling. I know she is coming off 2 long term relationships and is enjoying playing the field a little. My question is... how long and how patient should I be about being exclusive? I haven't said anything, I'd really rather not rush her, but on the same token, i'd like to give us a real shot. How do you women feel about this situation? I new to this, so I'd love to hear your advice. Thank you!

Hey online dating girls... I've got a question for you.?
Ok, first of all I'm not an online dating girl... =)





Second, I AM a dating consultant who specializes in online dating.





The best thing that I can tell you is that you should enjoy being with the woman and let nature take its course. The truth of the matter is that she is most likely not ready if she hasn't brought the subject up. Truthfully, man or woman, anyone would be a little trigger-shy coming out of two long-term relationships that didn't work.





Besides, if you totally commit to her when she has not committed to you, then she has nothing to lose. Most relationships are realized when the person imagines their life without the company of a the other one. The saying "If you love it, set it free" exists solely because of this reason!





I'm not saying that you should break up with her at all! What I am saying is that you may want to talk to other women and get a feel for how she feels about it.





Don't do anything that you will regret, just simply talk to other women and see how they react to you, and how she reacts to them. As long as you keep this interaction innocent, you will not be doing anything wrong, and she will truly show how she feels about your relationship.





I tell people to chat with as many people that they can, and to utilize the online dating market as much as possible. You can find out a great deal about a person before you even get to the first date by using these services!





I highly recommend the below online dating website to all of my new clients simply because you get a free trial period that allows you to get a feel for the site, as well as the dating market in your area!





Meet a few people on the site, and set up a few innocent dates where you are simply getting yourself out there and noticed. Your social skills will be the better for it, and both of your true feelings will surface in the long run!
Reply:Jump right into the world of cybertub. Internet's leading dating and social networking website. 100% free - http://www.cybertub.com Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment