Friday, April 16, 2010

Online dating is this good so far?

i messaged this girl on yahoo personals, she messaged me back, i gave her my sn, she contacted me online. we've talked online 3 times, totaling 4 hrs. no phone #'s exchanged yet, she said she has to know me more b4 that happens, because online dating is unknowns. i agree. we have a lot in common %26amp; it turns we're from the same area originally. she asked me why i messaged her on personals, i told her because i thought she was cute and had prospect, she said good answer! she ends our conversations w/ "talk to u soon!" she asks me a lot of questions, i ask her some too. i feel comfortable giving her my # %26amp; meeting her, whens it right to ask her this? i really want to meet her. she seems interested in me complementing me on my goals %26amp; aspirations as i do to her too. she contacted me the 1st time %26amp; i contacted her the last two times. i know i cant bug her everytime i see her online, but does anyone actually think this sounds like it has pontential?

Online dating is this good so far?
i think it has potential...As long as both of u have the heart and are true to yourself... Good luck!
Reply:Looks good. Make your good work on... Maybe some tips are also helpful to you, http:link.millionairecupid.com


No comments:

Post a Comment