Friday, April 16, 2010

Online Dating Nightmares?

Does anyone have any online dating nightmares. I've been to a few sites and there are some pretty interesting people out there in the "online dating world". I've actually joined a few sites to see what kind of woman was attracted to me. I did research on one site for about 6 months, pasted a picture, wrote a good description of myself to see what I'd attract. Any good stories out there, curious and interested.

Online Dating Nightmares?
Ive only had one online dating nightmare, the guy turned out to be someone totally different then i thought, but i took a friend along with me the first time i met him. I know this one good site that i met a really great guy on that im now seeing. Its called www.SinglesNet.com. You can type in ur zip code in and find singles in ur area after u make ur profile and stuff. Its a really good site you should check it out.
Reply:None here, just be careful and make sure you know what you are getting into!

invisalign

No comments:

Post a Comment